Support Worker – Easingwold
As an AJ Recruitment Support Worker, you will have the opportunity to work with a range of clients across a variety of settings and environments in Easingwold
Support Worker – About The Role:
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to build on their knowledge and experience within the Social Care sector whilst at the same time having more control over the days and hours you work, giving you the flexibility to work around any existing commitments you may already have.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our staff and are looking for the next wave of AJ workers to join our ever growing team!
Support Worker – Ideal Characteristics:
You would be a perfect Support Worker for our team if:
- You are passionate about helping others and have the ability to support and encourage people to achieve their full potential.
- You are committed to ensuring that people with disabilities are valued and enabled to take control of their own lives.
- You are looking to build a rewarding and fulfilling career in social care, truly making a difference to the lives of those who you support.
- You have existing experience in the health and social sector within the last three years.
Support Worker – Area Opportunities:
As an AJ team member you will have the opportunity to work with a range of individuals including those with:
- Challenging Behaviour,
- Learning Disabilities,
- Sensory Impairments,
- Mental Health Issues and Physical Disabilities
Support Worker – Benefits:
- Work as much or as little as you want
- Opportunity to work for regular clients or enjoy a varied work schedule
- Build your confidence in a range of care environments in Easingwold .
- Receive support from friendly, helpful and efficient Consultants 24/7
- Enjoy an interesting career that provides challenges
- Meet new people, new colleagues and new work places
Apply today by completing the form and attaching your CV, if you would like to fast track your application Click Here to complete the prequalifying interview questions.
In addition, the flexibility to base your work around existing commitments is also a massive benefit! We offer competitive hourly rates of pay as well as holiday entitlement, again giving you more flex in your work-life balance.
You will also be provided with free in-house training and a free DBS check through your application process as well as having the opportunity to go permanent at a range of different organisations across Yorkshire.
“I always have work each week. My payslip is accurate and transparent” Thandi